« Home | first tooth » | i ain't much on casanova .... » | sisterhood of the traveling purse » | move over tiger woods » | why, why, why? » | laugh at these, you will » | er » | mexican, of course » | touchdown » | can you hear me now?? »

rescue 911

We had a good day today. While on our way to Target today, we passed Home Depot. In the parking lot were rescue vehicles..... a fire truck and ambulance. They were open for the public to view and tour. Needless to say, we all stopped in after our Target run. We had to get birthday presents. It was so cool. They kids loved it. They were able to get up in the vehicles and talk to the fire fighters and EMTs. They all were so nice to the kids... and to us "taxpayers" as well. Anyway... enjoy the pictures.










These are way too cute Michelle...You can just see the excitement in their faces!

How fun is that!!!! Way too cool! Great pics, by the way.

How fun and precious! And who wouldn't want to stop and look at the firemen...oops, I mean fire trucks!

I saw you from a distance in the roc parking lot today. Wish I could have said hi!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Cantini #3
  • From Georgia, United States
  • I'm just an ordinary girl with a busy life. I have a wonderful husband and two great boys who keep me entertained at all times. Life is never dull. My boys are 6 and 4. I hate doing the housework, especailly putting away the laundry and emptying the dishwasher...but somebody has to do it! I also hate to cook, so I don't do it as much as I should. My husband is an awesome cook, thank goodness. My kids are the smartest and the cutest kids in the world. I work at my church and love my job. I have the absolute best friends, who are my sistahs! God always provides for our every need and for that I am grateful.
My profile