« Home | i ain't much on casanova .... » | sisterhood of the traveling purse » | move over tiger woods » | why, why, why? » | laugh at these, you will » | er » | mexican, of course » | touchdown » | can you hear me now?? » | what to blog about???? »

first tooth

Aubrey lost his first tooth Friday night. We were over at our friend's house and we were sitting on the couch talking about ways to get Aubrey's tooth out.....when all of the sudden, Aubrey and Lindsay come running down the stairs shouting "The tooth is out, the tooth is out." Well, we solved that one. Apparently Lindsay helped Aubrey get his tooth out. I told Kim that we would be coming over from now on every time he has a loose tooth!!!! It was quite an event and quite memorable as well. Now the tooth beside it is loose too. This is the first of many firsts in his little life......it has only begun!!!!!
GONE!!!!
Thanks, Lindz!

Kim & Baby Luke


YEA AUBREY!!! This post made me smile...I am happy for him because I know how excited and thrilled he is. He has been SO eager to have that thing come on out! You did't mention any wailing, crying or blood, so I assume he handled it like a champ! Tell him I can't wait to see him with his tooth gone! What a DOLL!!!!

Wow - it's amazing how much a missing tooth changes their appearance. I can't wait to see it. What a cutie pie! Beth

How precious! He looks so cute! Hope the tooth fairy was good to him! Great to see Kim too...how many children does she have? Baby Luke looks just like her!

Congrats Aubrey. I hope when his big teeth come in they are straighter than Julia's.....Yikes!!!

;-)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Cantini #3
  • From Georgia, United States
  • I'm just an ordinary girl with a busy life. I have a wonderful husband and two great boys who keep me entertained at all times. Life is never dull. My boys are 6 and 4. I hate doing the housework, especailly putting away the laundry and emptying the dishwasher...but somebody has to do it! I also hate to cook, so I don't do it as much as I should. My husband is an awesome cook, thank goodness. My kids are the smartest and the cutest kids in the world. I work at my church and love my job. I have the absolute best friends, who are my sistahs! God always provides for our every need and for that I am grateful.
My profile