« Home | sisterhood of the traveling purse » | move over tiger woods » | why, why, why? » | laugh at these, you will » | er » | mexican, of course » | touchdown » | can you hear me now?? » | what to blog about???? » | response »

i ain't much on casanova ....

me and Romeo ain't never been friends.
Can't you see how much I really love you?
Gonna sing it to you time and time again.

Got the tune in your head???? Remember that song by Levert in the 80's??? Aubrey's new name at school is Casanova. He has at least 4 girlfriends at school and 3 at church. Bessie! The one's at school are as follows: the Director of the Learning Center and her 2 daughters, and one of his teacher's daughters. Nice choice Aubrey. He told the director, Miss Amie, that he was going to take her to dinner. Yeah, McDonalds I guess. At church, he loves Carleigh, Abbye and Julia. He likes the older women. A chip off the old block, as I am 3 months older than Red Ranger! Ok, so not so much older, but older none the less.

He is totally cracking me up with this. I guess we should be grateful that he likes girls, right? I told him that he is going to be a busy guy on Valentine's Day. He was like... "What????" Bless his little heart.

UUUUMMMMMM.....excuse me! I'm feelin' left out because you seem to be forgetting that he was looking to say hey to ME on Sunday night too! :-)

Seriously Michelle, he is an absolute DOLL. I love his personality and I LOVE having him in choir this year. He's a fun kid, no doubt!

That is too funny and way too cute. He is so adorable and those eyes will get him lots of women as he gets older. Since Parker likes Carleigh I guess Aubrey will have to stick to Abbye and Julia. . . I'm older than Ricardo too so I guess something is to be said about liking older women!! Beth

Well, Chelle, you know how I feel about dating younger men, since I am dating one now. Go Aubrey!! I am proud of you!!

he's a cutie~ and sounds like it knows how to work it too

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Cantini #3
  • From Georgia, United States
  • I'm just an ordinary girl with a busy life. I have a wonderful husband and two great boys who keep me entertained at all times. Life is never dull. My boys are 6 and 4. I hate doing the housework, especailly putting away the laundry and emptying the dishwasher...but somebody has to do it! I also hate to cook, so I don't do it as much as I should. My husband is an awesome cook, thank goodness. My kids are the smartest and the cutest kids in the world. I work at my church and love my job. I have the absolute best friends, who are my sistahs! God always provides for our every need and for that I am grateful.
My profile