« Home | mexican, of course » | touchdown » | can you hear me now?? » | what to blog about???? » | response » | i'm back » | party like it's your birthday » | i'm tired » | happy birthday...the easy way » | best blog ever »

er

Just about the only show on TV that makes me cry is ER. I really don't like to cry for any reason, really. I never have. Don't know why. Maybe it makes me seem too open or something. I don't mind crying when I'm by myself, but I hate it when it's around other people. I've always been like that. I do cry more since I've had kids, that's the truth.

Back to my story. ER can make me cry like a baby. Usually it's some mom in trouble with her baby or something. That's what it was tonight. Abby went into labor prematurly and then it went down hill from there. Luca (the dad) was even crying. I guess the acting is pretty good on that show! It's a great show and I'm glad it's still on.

Ok, if you watched "The Office" for the first time tonight, may I please say that I am sorry. Not a good season premeire......not so much. It usually is just quirky about some strange topic, nothing like it was tonight. I was a bit dissapointed by it. Hope it gets better.

I've had a long week at the office so far. My printer has been down for 1 1/2 weeks now. Hard to believe, huh? The tech came out and then didn't come back for 3 business days and then when he did come back, you guessed it, not fixed. Wrong part. You know you're in trouble when your tech guy is on the phone with another tech guy..... not a good sign. So, tech guy #2 was out today and again, still broken. Not so happy with the tech support here! Now I have like a million print jobs lined up. I'm thinking they just need to send a whole new printer. Sounds like a plan to me!

The Clay Aiken thing......yea, it was nothing. They bait you and then......nothing. Like he would really admit that he's gay or something on national TV. He's got a great voice.
It's 11:35pm and I've got to pack a small overnight bag. The ladies in my office are having a staff retreat Friday and Saturday. I'm really looking forward to it too. I'll post some pics if the ladies will let me!
Most importantly tonight, my friend Tracey has been on my heart and mind. Her Dad is not doing well at all. They received bad news from the Dr. They have some very tough decisions to make soon. This is nothing that you are ever prepared for, I must assume. But God is always good, this we do know and trust.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. You're right, you're never prepared for bad news. I really don't want him to suffer, but it's so hard letting go. Thanks for everything! Love and miss you guys!

Ok I'm sorry, but GREYS ANATOMY IS NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. McDreamy................

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Cantini #3
  • From Georgia, United States
  • I'm just an ordinary girl with a busy life. I have a wonderful husband and two great boys who keep me entertained at all times. Life is never dull. My boys are 6 and 4. I hate doing the housework, especailly putting away the laundry and emptying the dishwasher...but somebody has to do it! I also hate to cook, so I don't do it as much as I should. My husband is an awesome cook, thank goodness. My kids are the smartest and the cutest kids in the world. I work at my church and love my job. I have the absolute best friends, who are my sistahs! God always provides for our every need and for that I am grateful.
My profile