« Home | er » | mexican, of course » | touchdown » | can you hear me now?? » | what to blog about???? » | response » | i'm back » | party like it's your birthday » | i'm tired » | happy birthday...the easy way »

laugh at these, you will

My sister sent me these photos. I thought they might make someone laugh. I sepecially like Yoda.

ok, that third one is just wrong. Very very funny.

These are too cute...and I just got the title of your blog! A little Yoda lingo there!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Cantini #3
  • From Georgia, United States
  • I'm just an ordinary girl with a busy life. I have a wonderful husband and two great boys who keep me entertained at all times. Life is never dull. My boys are 6 and 4. I hate doing the housework, especailly putting away the laundry and emptying the dishwasher...but somebody has to do it! I also hate to cook, so I don't do it as much as I should. My husband is an awesome cook, thank goodness. My kids are the smartest and the cutest kids in the world. I work at my church and love my job. I have the absolute best friends, who are my sistahs! God always provides for our every need and for that I am grateful.
My profile