« Home | why, why, why? » | laugh at these, you will » | er » | mexican, of course » | touchdown » | can you hear me now?? » | what to blog about???? » | response » | i'm back » | party like it's your birthday »

move over tiger woods

Red Ranger can play some putt putt. He smoked us all. It was very hard to take..... Actually I came in 3rd. I'm working through the grief.
It all started at Red Lobster. We met our friends Richard and Beth, Carleigh and Abbye. Carleigh is Parker's girlfriend and Abbye and Aubrey are seeing each other. Parker actually called Carleigh "Girlfriend" all night. Red Lobster did not have 8 seats together so the kiddies sat at a booth across from us. My first thought was "no way", but Red Ranger was like "loosen up", "relax, they will be fine." So, we did it. Are we crazy???? It actually was not that bad. We are moving on to new stages with the kids. Of course, it helps to have 2 older women with them at the table to help. I would love to know what the conversation was like!
Then it was on to putt putt and go-karts. We had a blast!!!!! Tommy didn't want to play at first, then he really got into it. He even had 2 hole-in-ones. Go Red Ranger! Go-karts were fun too. Tommy's had warp drive on his or something. He took off and never looked back. Richard & Abbye were behind me and Parker. He tried to pass me once..... but I would not have that. Passed him right back!!!!!!! It was fun.
It was nice to be out with another family and all the kids and actually get to have adult conversation. It's nice to be with people that you can just be yourself with and your kids can be themselves too. Thanks guys!


















Enjoy the pictures.

A good time was definitely had by all. It's ok - you can say that I came in last. Did I ever mention that I was a cheerleader in high school - not an athlete:) We need to do it again real soon! Beth

It was so much fun

What? Carleigh is now Aubrey's girlfriend. I thought Julia was. What is up wit dat?

Smackdown, here we come!!

:-)

Oh honey, I am all for the "kids-have-their-own-table-like-grownups" concept. I do it every time I can get away with it!!! You go girl!!

Yep, The older they get - the easier. I agree with JL - I am all about having a table to ourselves as adults so we can have some adult chat. ( note: the kids in this blog entry are all very well behaved and a pleasure to be around...job well done Lawless and Griffin....)
( :
jankinaround!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Cantini #3
  • From Georgia, United States
  • I'm just an ordinary girl with a busy life. I have a wonderful husband and two great boys who keep me entertained at all times. Life is never dull. My boys are 6 and 4. I hate doing the housework, especailly putting away the laundry and emptying the dishwasher...but somebody has to do it! I also hate to cook, so I don't do it as much as I should. My husband is an awesome cook, thank goodness. My kids are the smartest and the cutest kids in the world. I work at my church and love my job. I have the absolute best friends, who are my sistahs! God always provides for our every need and for that I am grateful.
My profile